Hey! This week, tweets are in their right and proper order!
- Our second place chili winner is none other than our neighbor and teammate’s green pork chili. Malcolm’s Chili Verde of Love!
- Best yet, Teammate Paul won first cornbread with his French Toast cornbread. He’s on a BBQ tour of Kansas. I’ll get the recipe.
- The foxy ladies of @winesisterhood came early. Butcher paper tables and big jars of sunflowers. Took the whole event to another level.
- There may have been a Pepto Bismol cocktail at the chili cook off. We care about our entrants.
- The twenty-four chilis entered this year were a bit much. Next year we’ll probably have contestants sign up *before* the event.
- What wine pairs with chili? Beer! Also wine spritzers are good because chili makes me thirsty and I’ll want to drink more.
- Purple Cowboy wine just LOOKS good on the table next to the chili. cc: @winesisterhood
- Another lovely @winesisterhood touch? Hanging pepper shaped pinatas from the tree. Festiveland.